Australian Online Casinos Are Giving Out Free Money!
And who doesn't like free money? Hundreds of online Australian casinos have popped up over the last few years, and that's great for us players! Why? Because the casinos are in a frenzy to attract the most players to their pokies and tables in 2019. To entice you to their casino lobby they're offering free money! That's right, cold hard Australian dollars just for signing-up.
No two bonuses are created equal, and to make sure you score the best deal you can spend hours online reading terms and fine print. But luckily for you, we handled the boring work and put together this nifty guide to make sure you get the fattest bonus possible!
Basics of the Bonus
You get treated well at land-based casinos. Free drinks, buffets, and free lodging for you high-rollers. The customer service is second to none. Of course, an online casino can't offer these physical items, so they're offering something even better: bonuses!
Online casino bonuses: Australia gamblers love free money, but you must gamble to unlock them. They also come in many different forms, with the sign-up/welcome bonus leading in popularity.
Word to the wise
Every casino site is going to advertise and promote an extravagant bonus to you, but be warned, some of these are extremely difficult to unlock. Many online casinos require certain stipulations to be met before they'll hand over the free dollars. That's where we come in.
The bonuses we recommend have been tested and received by our team of reviewers. You won't find a casino on our site that doesn't live up to its bonus promotion promises.
How to receive a bonus
Step 1: Find the casino that's right for you
- Carefully look through the Australian online casinos we mention on our site, and pick one that appeals to you.
- Before you take the next step, play the casino's practice or free play modes to see if the gameplay and features satisfy your needs.
- Practice the game you'll be playing for real money to develop your skills.
Step 2: Open an account
- Now that you're ready, it's time to create an account. This requires entering your personal and financial information. Remember, any casino you choose from our site is legit and completely trustworthy.
- The more information you enter, the better. This is all used to secure your account and resolve issues should they arise.
Step 3: Make a deposit
- Depositing funds into your account gives you the ability to gamble online with real cash. The majority of top casinos accept several payment options including linking your bank account, credit cards, and e-wallets.
- Keep in mind the most common bonus is the sign-up or welcome bonus. This type of bonus is a matching percentage of your first deposit.
- The more you deposit, the larger the bonus!
Step 4: Unlock the bonus!
- Too many players sign-up, make a deposit, and then never receive their free money! They think it was just a scam, and quit.
- Bonuses are not scams! Start gambling, play several hands or games, and you WILL receive your free funds.
Step 5: Receive additional bonuses!
- That’s right, more free Australian dollars! The casinos online want to make sure you remain a player at their casino, so they are now giving away retention bonuses!
- These are additional bonuses on second and third deposits. While the first deposit bonus is typically a 100% or higher match, a second and third deposit bonus is usually a 25 - 50% match.
- Yes, it's not 100%... but it sure beats nothing!
Free play: Instead of offering free money, some casinos offer an hour of free play. You receive a credit, say $500, and over the next 60 minutes you play your favourite game. After the time is up, you keep your winnings!
Promotions: These might include free plays at the pokies, tournament entry discounts, and even free bonus money. Promotions can be marketed to all casino players, or individuals who are active gamblers. Get in the habit of regularly checking the casino's promotions tab, as well as keeping an eye out for emails announcing special deals.
So what's next?
The only thing left to do now is go WIN!